I love setting goals. There’s just something about having a plan for the year that makes my soul happy.
I break our goals up into sections, just because a bit of organisation makes me happy too!
- Complete 12 weeks of BBG
- Complete couch to 5k
- Takeaway only once a fortnight
- Take Mipsy for a walk 3 times a week
- Go Meat Free once a week
- Start Yoga
- At least 15 minutes self-care everyday
- Floss everyday
We have a family bucket list for 2020, but these are just other little goals.
- Family movie night every month
- Family games night every month
- Family swimming every month
- Family baking every month
- One-to-one time kids every month
- Text James everyday
- Date night every week
- Finish nutrition course
- Finish health course
- Mental health course
- Last module degree
- Start nutrition business
- Start blog
- Get blog Instagram followers to 1000
- Get blog twitter followers to 1000
- Get nutrition Instagram followers to 1000
- Pay off credit card
- Have £1000 in savings
- Have £1000 emergency fund
- Have budget sorted
- Save for kitchen
- Check budget weekly
- Stop leaving everything until the last minute – plan ahead
- Keep simplifying
- Read 62 books
- Learn to french plait
- Complete 15 things of 100 things in 1001 days list.
- Keep minimising
- Get photos up on walls
- Make photo books
- Get blinds
The plan is to do a three monthly check in to see how I am getting on.
Have you set goals? How are you getting on so far?